Benefits of membership
When you join MCQ you gain access to a supportive and lively community of textile artists. Through our programs and events you have the opportunity to learn new things and grow in any direction you wish. Whatever your focus, there’s a place for you at MCQ.
- Access to programs and special events on a variety of quilting- and art-related topics.
- An opportunity to participate in our annual challenge and submit a quilt that will be on display at the Minnesota Quilt Show and venues around the state.
- Opportunities to attend fall and spring quilt retreats at a camp in Wisconsin.
- Show-and-tell sessions at monthly meetings where you can show off your creations.
- Monthly newsletter that provides information about current programming, community events, and member achievements.
- Opportunities to attend workshops with national and international fiber artists.
- Participation in small groups that provide hands-on learning experiences and social interaction with textile artists.
- Support from a committed and collaborative community of fiber artists.
- Access to the Textile Center library, exhibits and shop.
Visitors are welcome to attend our monthly programs for $5. Come and check us out!